4. We’ll inspect the Plumbing Systems which will include plumbing supply, distribution systems and fixtures. Also, all drains, wastes and vents will be inspected along with the water heating equipment and hydro-massage therapy equipment.
1. We’ll inspect the Structural Systems of the home which include the foundation, grading and drainage of the property itself, roof and attic structure and materials used, walls (interior and exterior), ceilings and floors, doors (interior and exterior), windows, stairways (interior and exterior), fireplaces and chimneys, porches, balconies, decks and garage (or carport).
The Process -
Having your home inspected with Baseline Home Inspections, LLC is an easy process and will probably take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours depending on the size and complexity of the home.
When you call our office to schedule an appointment, we'll gather some basic information from you about the home. We'll then coordinate the inspection time with Realtors, Sellers and any other party needing to be notified and get back to you with verification.
5. And finally, we’ll inspect all of the homes Appliances such as the dishwasher, food waste disposers, range hood and exhaust systems, ranges, cooktops and ovens, microwave ovens, mechanical exhaust vents and bathroom heaters, garage door operations and dryer exhaust systems.
On the day of the appointment, we'll meet at the house at the appointed time and begin the inspection. You'll find that looking at the house from an inspection point of view is quite an educational experience. And, you'll walk away with a better understanding of the investment you're about to make.
3. We’ll inspect the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems … or HVAC. This will include an inspection of the homes furnace and air conditioning systems as well as all duct systems, chases and vents
Copyright @ 2015 - 2017 Baseline Home Inspections, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Payment is due at the time of inspection. We accept Cash, Personal Check and All Major Credit Cards for our service. Within 24 hours of the inspection, we will send you a completed report along with photos and diagrams of the property. Reports will be in the form of an REI 7-5 as prescribed by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
2. We’ll inspect all the Electrical Systems which include the electrical service entrance into the home, the electrical panels, branch circuits, and all connected electrical devices and fixtures.
Baseline Home Inspections, LLC
In addition, Baseline Home Inspections, LLC will inspect all Optional Systems such as Swimming Pools, Spas and Lawn Irrigation Systems.
When we inspect your property, we inspect 5 major areas